VISITING CRUISING CLUBS
Edgartown Harbor is a popular port stop on cruising club float plans. We always enjoy accommodating our fellow yachtsmen and are pleased to continue to offer advance reservation arrangements for clubs visiting in the upcoming 2017 season.
Due to a dramatic increase in traffic and demand, we are making a few procedural changes. If you are coordinating a float plan for your club or are participating in one, please review and familiarize yourself with the following:
- Limit of 25 moorings for vessels 41 feet and under per club
- larger vessels must book independently when our calendars open (February 22 for dockage; March 1 for moorings)
- Offer invalid July 1-6
- Moorings are $40 per night and must be paid for in advance.
- One additional vessel of equal or lesser length may raft for an additional $20
- No refunds will be administered, no exceptions
- Must provide vessel specs as our moorings are all rated for different lengths and depths. Additionally, we will need to adjust our calendar to reflect changes in inventory of each space group before opening our calendar to the general public.
It is up to float plan coordinators and their participating members to solidify their itinerary. If this is a concern, members are welcome to book separately once our calendars open to the general public, but will forfeit guaranteed availability.
To secure your float plan arrangements in Edgartown for the 2017 season, please contact Dockwa's Michaella Gaines at [email protected]
Visiting yacht clubs can contact the Edgartown Yacht Club directly for information regarding reciprocal service on their launch vessel, Helot, which monitors VHF Ch. 72.