- Located in the outer harbor to the port-side of red nun #8, alongside Chappaquiddick Beach.
- Service to and from town provided by the launch.
- All sand on the bottom making for easy anchoring.
- Curvature of the Chappy shoreline and bluff protect from our light, prevailing southwest breezes.
- All vessels inquiring about anchorage in Cape Pogue Bay must contact the Harbormaster's office directly via VHF Ch. 74.
Katama Bay is closed to Anchorage. The Harbormaster may open the Bay during N to NNE conditions as he sees fit.
To inquire about the status of anchorage in the Bay, contact the Harbormaster's office directly via our working channel, VHF Ch.
Once winds shift back, all vessels are to vacate Katama and re-anchor in the outer harbor. Please contact the Harbormaster's office upon exiting the Bay.