Overnight Mooring reservation requests
- Transient moorings reservation requests for the 2017 season will be available to book on Wednesday, March 1 at 0800 EST.
- Rate: $40 per night regardless of LOA
- 65 foot maximum LOA
- All platforms, pulpits, bow extensions etc... must be included in LOA
- The 2017 season will begin Friday, May 26 and conclude Sunday, October 15.
- All reservations are to be made online via our website, or on the Dockwa app available on iOS and Android.
- Edgartown Harbor does not force rafting. Vessels may raft with one additional vessel of equal or lesser length for a $20 rafting fee.
- As of Summer 2016, we are only accepting payments for transient moorings by credit/debit card.
Day time mooring requests
- Day time moorings are by assignment only.
- Day time moorings are $40 and an additional $20 for any rafting vessels
- Hail "Edgartown Harbormaster" on VHF. Ch 74 to confirm your boat name and that you are in the harbor. All moorings day of without a reservation are first come first serve and and by assignment only.
- You may reserve a day mooring the same way you reserve an overnight mooring. Example: A day mooring reservation for 7/4 would be made by requesting an arrival of 7/4 with a departure of 7/5, once in the harbor just let us know you're only staying the day.
MOORING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full and partial cancellations submitted 10+ days in advance receive a full refund less a non-refundable deposit of $20.
- Full and partial cancellations submitted less than 10 days prior to scheduled arrival receive a full refund less the cost of one night's mooring rental of $40.
- Edgartown Harbor does not offer rain-checks or reservation swaps.
- Weather-related cancellations are only refunded in full in the event of a named storm.
Transient mooring rules & regulations
- Two-week maximum stay per month for months of July & August.
- Reservations cannot be transferred to other vessels or other dates. Vessel on record must be vessel on mooring.
- Any yachtsmen that leaves their vessel on a mooring while leaving the island for any reason must advise the Harbormaster Department and provide emergency contact details. Those leaving for several or more days must also provide an island contact. This is strongly discouraged and not recommended.