DAILY & NiGHTLY TRANSIENT MooringS
- Moorings cost $40 for any length of time within a 24-hour period beginning and ending at 10:00 AM
- Accommodations are only guaranteed to vessels with reservations, which can be made on our website or Dockwa's iOS & Android apps -- all day-of arrivals are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis while availability lasts
- Moorings can accommodate a maximum LOA of 65-feet
- All platforms, pulpits, bow extensions, etc... must be included in LOA as all mooring assignments are based on swing room
- The Town of Edgartown is not responsible for any damage caused to vessels that understated their overall length
- Once you are approaching the Edgartown Lighthouse, hail "Edgartown Harbormaster" with your vessel's name on VHF. Ch 74
- Please stand-by when you tune in to VHF Ch. 74 to ensure you do not step on us or another vessel already hailing us
- Edgartown Harbor does not force rafting. Upon approval, vessels may raft with one additional vessel of equal or lesser length for a $20 rafting fee.
MOORING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full & partial cancellations made 10+ days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a non-refundable deposit of $20
- Full & partial cancellations submitted less than 10 days prior to arrival receive a full refund less the cost of one night's mooring rental of $40
- Please use Dockwa Chat to request changes to your reservation
Transient mooring rules & regulations
- Two-week maximum stay per month for months of July & August.
- Reservations cannot be transferred to other vessels or other dates. Vessel on record must be vessel on mooring.
- Any yachtsmen that leaves their vessel on a mooring while leaving the island for any reason must advise the Harbormaster Department and provide emergency contact details. Those leaving for several or more days must also provide an island contact. This is strongly discouraged and not recommended.